… Meeee (um obviously!)
So, last month I wrote an About Me page with some rather funny and interesting facts about me. Now, I don’t think many of you have seen this page, because, well let’s be honest – it’s hilarious, and if more people had seen it I would have WAY more comments and likes on it right?
But I get it. You like the convenience of the posts turning up in your email inbox, clicking on the new post and clicking off again. Hey I do too! There’s no shame in admitting it.
I have therefore decided today to give you the honour of bringing this information right to your doorstep (I’m nice like that 😉 )
For those who ‘think’ they have read my about me page… look again.
So here goes:
- I don’t really like people. I want to live in the middle of nowhere, on a lake, surrounded by nothing but nature. Away from the dull and shallow crap that seems to give everyone else so much joy.
- I’m not keen on change. It makes me anxious…
- But not half as much as staying still does! I cannot stand feeling ‘stagnant’. There is too much to explore, too much life to live to stay in the same place. You might say I have itchy feet.
- This year, is the year of the big 3-0. But this doesn’t scare me half as much as turning 25 did (quarter life crisis anyone?)
- I am also getting married in July (5 days before I leave my 20s behind!)
- And then we go travelling for 3 months…See. Itchy feet.
- I am THE clumsiest person in the world, to the point I used to have to drink out of a water bottle at work in order to safeguard the company’s property against my spillages.
- I wear my heart on my sleeve and get hurt often…but I wouldn’t have it any other way as it’s how I’ve met some of the most amazing people in my life!
- I dream of emigrating to a hot country. I love the changing seasons but every year I feel the lack of sun draining me like a battery. My shine (because I’m a Star dahhling) needs charging up!
- My worst quality is that I think I’m funny when I’m not (curse of being German).
- My best quality is that I am hilarious (obviously…)
- In my opinion the worst quality in someone is lying – we all make mistakes; only cowards have to lie.
- The best quality is loyalty. Something I’ve learned is very hard to find!
- I studied Law and wanted to be a solicitor. It didn’t work out. But there is a reason for that. I was meant for other things 😉
And last but certainly not least….(drumroll please)
I am more excited about having kittens than I am about having children. I’d like both, but when my fiancé talks about getting me a kitten, I make this really high-pitched screech of excitement that can only be heard by dogs, ironically. Also, cats keep away spiders. Children don’t.
But I promise it’s not as bad as this