So my sister sent me this amazing link on Facebook! I have signed up and am starting tomorrow!
Are you up for the happiness challenge? What have you got to lose! Sign up here
We live in times when super-busy schedules have become something to boast about. While the speed of life increases, there is less and less time to enjoy the moment that you are in. The ability to appreciate the moment, the environment and yourself in it, is the base for the bridge towards long term happiness of any human being.
71% of people tried to complete this challenge, but failed quoting lack of time as the main reason. These people simpy did not have time to be happy. Do you?
How? Plain simple!
Every day submit a picture of what made you happy!
It can be anything from a meet-up with a friend to a very tasty cake in the nearby coffee place, from a feeling of being at home after a hard day to a favour you did to a stranger.
#100happyday challenge is for you – not for anyone else.
It is not a happiness competition or a showing off contest. If you try to please / make others jealous via your pictures – you lose without even starting. Same goes for cheating.
So first you register in the challenge >here<, then choose your favorite platform for submitting pictures. Here you can decide for yourself on the privacy of your participation & happy moments. Either:
- Share your picture via facebook, twitter or instagram with a public hashtag #100happydays;
- Come up with your own hashtag to share your pictures with to limit publicity. (Don’t forget to tell us how to find your pictures though 😉 )
- Simply send your pictures to myhappyday (at) 100happydays.com to avoid any publicity.
And you’re ready to go! 🙂
Why would I do that?
People successfully completing the challenge claimed to:
– Start noticing what makes them happy every day
– Be in a better mood every day
– Start receiving more compliments from other people
– Realise how lucky they are to have the life they have
– Become more optimistic
– Fall in love during the challenge.
So who’s joining me? I can’t wait to start 🙂